Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Work


My hubby works.  He works long, long, long hours.  He's not a doctor either.  Sometimes I don't even know how he does it. Currently, he's been on a big project that has had him working long hours not only here, but in Baltimore as well.  I'm still waiting for him to call and he left this morning at 6:30 am.  It's now almost 10.  Is it worth it????? That's what I'm pondering tonight as I just finished up my report cards.  I guess we're really working the same hours, I can just work some of my hours from my couch.... at my house..... under a blanket. :)  

6 comments:

  1. Ugh. Adulting.

    Is it worth it? That's a question we all ask sometimes.
    Do I know the answer? Not from one day to the next!
    But I love the honesty of your slice.
    Thabk you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Is it worth it?" A question with as many answers as there are people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to keep up with the game of life financially means sacrifices! Those long hours are no fun at all! How do we do it? How does he do it? We just do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You finished your report cards!
    We do work long days (and weekends), but you pointed out a positive...We have the comforts of home sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even imagine what it must be like to NOT come home to your husband. But yes, there is something to be said about working from the comfort of home...which I'm currently writing from (my bed)! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband also works long hours, although not as long as yours. Combining that with the hours and stress of my job, I often find myself pondering the "is it worth it" question. Some days it's a yes; some days it's a definite no.

    ReplyDelete