Thursday, March 16, 2017

Surprise!!!




Displaying 20170316_202435.jpg
EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!! This present was on the table when I came home from work, choir, science fair, and shopping tonight!  CHRISTMAS!  I LOVE presents!  And I've already opened this one, tabbed a few lessons.  Best.present.ever!  Now I need a friend to read it with and plan out next year.  Yes, it's only March, but next year will be here before we know it!
Ok, ok... we can plan out the rest of this year first! :)
Any takers?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could view your picture because the write up was very effective in piquing my interest! A book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!!!! I don't know why it didn't show up. :( It yes, is a book. The Writing Strategies Book by Jennifer Serravallo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I wasn't able to see your picture again.
    Books are so exciting!
    I don't have this one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I have this one! I'm giving you that sideways look that means, "I don't really have time to look at next year yet, but collaborating around this book would make me so happy!" It has a goofy smile that goes with it... :)

    ReplyDelete