Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Help a Girl Out?

I really need to go to bed.  I'm so tired, I can't event think.  I'm just sitting here.  And my belly is hungry for dinner. And by dinner I mean a bowl of cereal. :)  But.... to do that I'd have to get up off the couch.  And right now.... I'm too tired to even do that. Does anyone want to help a girl out?  I'm pretty sure there are multiple choices in our pantry. And you are more than welcome to stay, sit with me and watch Chicago Fire. :)  Any takers?  I would be eternally grateful!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you found someone to help you out. I so know that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria,
    I know this feeling, too tired to even make it to bed tired! If I were able, I would grab a sack of White Castles and join you for Chicago Fire, if you can make it thorough the show without falling to sleep.

    ReplyDelete