Saturday, March 11, 2017

First Christian Concert

On Friday night this little lady and I went to see an amazing concert.
 We were blessed to see all these great artists!
 Albany, NY
We missed Capital Kings and Hollyn because the show was SOLD OUT and trying to get into that place was crazy!  Luckily, they were shuttling people to the doors because we had to park forever away. BUT... it was TOTALLY worth it!


 I didn't know what to expect since this was my first Christian Concert.  It was moving and life changing.  The songs in Christian music are just touching my soul right now.  This night did not disappoint.  At one point, I was moved to tears, hands raised in praise.
I also had to chuckle at this because when I was younger at concerts, it was lighters that lit up the arenas. hahah  Now.....cell phones. But what a beautiful picture. 


This is just a picture of Toby Mac.  I don't even remember what song he was singing here, but it doesn't matter. My soul was touched.  I'm hoping my daughter's soul was touched too and that the Lord keeps his hands around her and our two other girls.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, lucky lucky you!! I am a big TobyMac fan! Have never seen a concert like this, though. My first Christian concert was Point of Grace at Christmas several years ago, and it was at a very difficult time in my life, and I still get teary-eyed thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can go see him, GO! He was AMAZING!
      Those tears mean something, you should write about them. I'll have to look up Point of Grace, I've never heard of them.

      Delete
  2. What a great time for you and your special guest! Memories made I am certain. I think I was about her age when my mom took me to my first concert, Sonny and Cher! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE THAT!!! You remembered, so it must have been memorable! :) We did have such a great time together and she was asleep shortly after we got in the car. :)

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful moment to share with your daughter!
    How incredible it must have been to worship Jesus with so many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so heart filling to be with so many believers. :) She was so sweet to be with.

      Delete
    2. I've been to a couple of Woman of Faith...I loved hearing so many singing to Him.

      Delete
  4. We LOVE Christian concerts and Toby Mac is awesome!!! He was here a few years ago, and my husband and nephews went and had the best time. I kept the little guy home, because he was just too little to stay up that late and survive the concert, much less school the next day. Next time, though... We're there!

    So glad you had that opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh YES, Pam, do!!! He was amazing and inspiring. I felt so full when we left.

      Delete
  5. We LOVE Christian concerts and Toby Mac is awesome!!! He was here a few years ago, and my husband and nephews went and had the best time. I kept the little guy home, because he was just too little to stay up that late and survive the concert, much less school the next day. Next time, though... We're there!

    So glad you had that opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy for you and your family for the indescribable experience you had at the concert.

    ReplyDelete