Thursday, May 25, 2017

May's Gifts

Only one more wake up for school.  I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength, right?!?

Hanging out with Amelia...

Lunch from our speech pathologist. She's taking a year off, but hopefully she'll be back next year. I"m going to miss her.

Rain...  I haven't decided why we need so much of this blessing right now, but we're getting it and there's not much of an end in sight.

Rain Boots... they keep my feet dry. :)

Teachers.... they have loved and cared for my girls just as I would for this school year.

Our babysitter... It makes it so easy for me to be a working momma knowing that my girls are loved, cared for, and put on the bus each day. :)

A sweet firstie who is going to be with us again next year said, "I can't wait to be in first grade again!" Such a cutie!


1 comment:

  1. So many blessings!

    A gift from heaven to have a babysitter so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete