His gifts are forever reminding me of His goodness.
1. Fog. I never thought of it as a gift, but this morning it covered Cincinnati like a blanket and kept us warm. It also gave me a chuckle because our youngest was cracking up at how the cars just "disappeared".
2. Health. We have girls that are healthy enough to be active. What a blessing.
3. Penny Loafers. Today I had a visit to a doctor and a man was wearing these loafers and he had the pennies in them!!!! Memories......
4. Hubby coaching. What better way to show God's love than to serve others.
5. Sweet friends who don't mind if I share too much information.