Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May's Daily Gifts

Thinking about today......

My first gift came on my commute to work when a sign for a heating/cooling company said... "Good Morning!" Then after that, "Have a Great Day!" popped up!  I felt like the Lord was talking to me! :)

Gift 2....  One of our firsties who was retained asked me today if I remembered that we were Birthday Buddies. How could I ever forget!  She's so special.

Gift 3... The same firstie wrote a hook for her writing piece yesterday that said, "One good day I went to Washington Park. Have you ever been to Washington Park? Yes?  Uuuuuuu thank you Jesus!" hahaha What a sweet angel.

Gift 4...  My mom asked me to stop by after school today.  She had an early birthday present waiting for me.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!  These are all shirts that I had saved in a bin.  She found it when she was cleaning and this was born. :)  My momma is an amazing lady!

Gift 5....  Right now... a quiet house... finally. :)

What gifts have you found in the world today?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Maria, what wonderful gifts today!

    Loved how you viewed the messages on the sign!

    Way to go, little one! Wow!

    Oh my goodness! Would love to sit with you and your mom and hear all the stories that go with the shirts!

    ReplyDelete