Thursday, May 11, 2017

May's Daily Gifts

1... Watching our oldest having so much fun performing in Schoolhouse Rock Jr.

2...  Singing with our youth choir. They are doing an anthem for Mother's on Sunday and they asked some of the momma's to sing with our kiddos. It's going to be beautiful.

3...  Water.  We are so lucky to have clean, free flowing water whenever I turn on the faucet.

4...  My minivan. While I still despise being a minivan momma, this fellow has toted us around to multiple events over the last 6 years.

5...  A chat on the way home with my momma.  Even though we don't live too far away from each other, it's hard to see her and my dad often.  I seeing them, but love connecting with them any way I can.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to watch your daughter perform! Wish I could have been there too!

    Would love to hear your choir!

    So true about water!

    Yes, vans are so handy!

    Chatting with Mom is such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete