Thursday, May 18, 2017

Bowling with co-workers after school.  We had so much fun together!

Final spelling tests that are almost given.  I only have a few more to go!

Traffic....  I know it can be annoying and some days it annoys me, but I've really made an effort to be calm through it and just enjoy the ride, no matter how long it takes me.

Administrators who care....  there was an issue after bowling and one of my administrators was still at school and helped me and the other drove back to school!!!  I'm truly blessed to have a big, loving school family.

Comfy rocking chair....  it's where my daughter and I slept last night because she was coughing her brains out.  She finally stopped and it was nice to snuggle up with her all night.

1 comment:

  1. Your staff sounds wonderful!

    Snuggling is good medicine.

    What a great attitude during the traffic!

    ReplyDelete