Wednesday, May 24, 2017

May's Daily Gifts

Report cards that are finished!!!!  (Well... they have to be printed, but I'm finished. NO more late nights.)

My job... what a blessing to touch the lives of young author's everyday!  And I'm doing what I love with people I love to work with!

Laughter of those same children...

Storms rolling in.....

Cereal....  I eat way too much of it, but sometimes that's the only thing I can manage for dinner.

My heart that beats so strong everyday.  It pumps my blood, continues to sustain my life, and gently pumps my chest to remind me it's there.

Comments from Loralee each and every day!  I look forward to them.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! It is such an amazing feeling when report cards are finished! Few (teachers and those who live with them) truly understand what it is like! Yay, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh! Love how you remembered your heart.

    ReplyDelete