Monday, May 15, 2017

May's Daily Gifts

Sunsets....  They are so beautiful.  I just have to take a deep breath and take it all in.

Dinner....  When we can eat dinner together it's a beautiful thing too.  Right now is one of our busiest times and these are few and far between.  I do love praying together and thanking God for the food we have in front of us.

Guardian Angels....  Today I saw a woman merge onto the interstate, immediately cut over to the middle lane, and almost hit another car in the fast lane.  She then corrected and I thought for sure she was going to roll.  But she was safe. (My heart was jumping out of my chest)  I thought she'd slow down.... nope.  Just kept swerving in and out of lanes.  I'm so happy her guardian angel was with her today.

Hard-working students....  We are down to 9 days of school remaining.  I'm feeling it, they are feeling it, but we're all still working through it!  So proud of the effort!

Friends....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! We still have five weeks!

    So thankful there was no car accident!

    I love the time of evening when the sun is starting to go down. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete