Friday, March 4, 2016

Big Plans...... Ha!

View image on Twitter

Well I had big plans for a post tonight but my computer still hates me so here I am. Yep 2 hours later, posting from my phone...... again.  Grrr! This is getting a little out of hand.  I think I'm going to have to Breathe and get a new computer or we need a new Internet provider.  :) Something.....  you never realize how much you depend on your computer until it doesn't work for you and I need it to work for me! Here's to some kind of fix.  :)

From my Brown eyes to yours....

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Maria, I feel your pain. Last fall I had to take my blog down due to issues with malware. I'm trying to get it up and running again, but it's not working so well. Hope you get your fix soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh NO!!! That would be terrible! I think this is the weekend to get one! I'm at my breaking point! :)

      Delete
  2. Good Luck! Take that deep breathe, and relax. Tomorrow is another day. You can tackle the situation then. Tonight your post is up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Holly for your encouragement! :)

      Delete
  3. I have been there multiple times! I so understand. Jim has been fixing our computer for years...We finally had to get a new one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking at getting a new one now! I can't handle it anymore, but I feel like we just bought this one. Maybe I'm just cursed! :)

      Delete
  4. Good for you for rolling with plan B! We lost internet connectivity last night and you'd think we'd lost power from my reaction, "Not during the Slice Challenge!" I wailed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I LOVE that we feel the same when we can't post! I don't remember the last time I felt that way.

      Delete
    2. Jim is a computer guy, but we finally had to get a new on!

      Delete
    3. Oops! Somehow I replied in the wrong spot!

      Delete