Saturday, March 19, 2016

A New Hairstyle


Girls..... I know you're going to be jealous, but tonight... I went to the hairdresser.  This hairdresser is in high demand, so it's very hard to get an appointment.  I'm so lucky I was able to get in to see her! :)
She started out by asking me what I wanted done. I said, "Do whatever you want, just cover the gray!"  She began mixing the color concoction and started to apply it to my roots.  Thank goodness!  She then proceeded to tell me that the color she put on was pink!  WHAT?!?  I decided to go with it unless it didn't cover my gray up because quite frankly.... that gray is everywhere!  Once finished, she asked if I'd like her to style my hair.  "Of course, I'd love that!"
I left with my hair looking like this....

Jealous?!?!?!
I'll loan her to you if you want her to mimic this rare, one-of-a-kind, barrette hairstyle. Or maybe you have a daughter who's looking for a gorgeous hairdo to go with her prom attire. I've got your girl. 
Let me introduce you to my hairstylist.
She has 5 years of experience.
A hairstyle she likes to call a "bob".
And LOTS of spunk to go with all her sassy hairdos.  :)


Contact me if you're interested. 
Happy Saturday, Friends!

From my Brown eyes to yours....

8 comments:

  1. When our children were small my husband allowed the kids to do his hair in every single hair item our daughter owned. We still have the photos to prove it. Thanks for the fun memory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I love that I could take you back to those moments.

      Delete
  2. You have THE best hairdresser. What a fun way to spend time together. I remember my nieces doing my hair. It was always a joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I let her practice any time she wants!!! :)

      Delete
  3. So sweet and funny. I love that you had this time with your daughter. Precious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's hard sometimes to spend that special one-on-one time with each of them.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It was so much fun! I love having my hair played with! :)

      Delete