Monday, July 8, 2013

Potty Training and Picnics

Potty Training.... yuck, yuck, YUCK!!!!  My almost three year old started using the potty, but she I just stink at it!  I mean I ask the girl if she has to go a bagillion times I take her there, she sits, and says, "I good try mommy."  Then... she looks up at me, huge smile on her face and says "I go pee in my pull up." 
Any ideas?  In a few weeks we'll be going back to our babysitter and she is the MASTER at potty training.  I mean she potty trained our oldest in 1 day.  She looked at her and said, "I'm not doing this anymore (changing her pull ups). "  She was potty trained from that moment on.  :)   Our middle woke up one day and said, "I'll go potty now".  I can probably count on one hand the amount of accidents they've had between the two.  Our youngest.... whole different story. 


 

Don't let this cute little smile fool you.  She can grow horns in less than a second!  :) 

We've also had a few picnics this summer.  One which took place on our front porch.  I know what you are thinking... hillbilly!  And... You're right, I wouldn't argue with you.  I just love watching my little ones together and then they start yelling at each other and I think..... is it time to go back to work yet?!?!?!?  :)  Really, I'm enjoying almost every second with these adorable ladies. 

On a side note.. I saw this picture when I was looking for other pics for this post and it makes me laugh out loud!  This is my dad and if all my sisters didn't wax our eyebrows, we would for sure look like this card!  :)  Thanks to my dad.  Love you and your brows! 
 
 

From our BROWN eyes to yours,

1 comment: