Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Little Catch Up!

Where has the time gone?!?!?!  Yikes!  We have been busy this past week with taking Sici to CFP everyday, recess duty, trying to fit in a run or two.  I took an Insanity class at the gym this week and LOVED it!  :)  It was so much fun!  I was sore for a few days, but it was a good sore. 

For some reason (probably lack of naps) our girls have been on each other's nerves this week.  This morning Our middle and youngest were already at it at 7:30 AM!  So I took our youngest and we went out for a quick run.  The girls and I spent some time at the pool with each other and saw a beautiful butterfly that hung around for quite awhile.  I couldn't help but thing it was my grandma just checking in on us. :)  She LOVED butterflies.  I remember taking her to the Butterfly show at the Krohn Conservatory.  I miss her so much. 



 
Today we also went to a Book Release party!  My friend Karen and I submitted a proposal for a Freezing/Melting Lesson for the Even More Picture Perfect Science and we were chosen!!! It's been almost three years (and honestly I had forgotten about it), but we are so excited to be actually in.a.book!  :)
 
 
 
 
This girl also put herself in timeout. hahaha
 
I also made this for school.  Always thinking about school.  :) 

From our Brown eyes to yours...

1 comment:

  1. How exciting it must have been to be a part of the book!

    ReplyDelete