Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pics of the Week

I hope you all had a......



I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE inventive spelling.  It makes my heart sing!  I always tell the kiddos in my class, "If you write the sounds you hear, I'll be able to read it!"  This rings true for my own kiddos as well.  This was drawn by our middle child. She's in kindergarten and loves writing and drawing.  She's a girl after my own heart.  :)

So as promised (just a few days late) here are the pics of what my girls wrote for their Santa Lists. 

Pay close attention to the picture on the right.  :)  This is from our middle.  She wrote "light bulbs" as a need because we need light bulbs.  :)  What a sweet, sweet girl she is. 

This guy also showed up at our house last week...
Recently he's been swinging from the fan chain.  He will be finding a new "sneaky" place tonight. 

We also went here for two days. 
Everyone had a BLAST!  I really enjoyed that our oldest two could go out and swim a little on their own.  So nice! 



I did a race on Thanksgiving Day with my mom and dad.  My knee hates me so running was out this year.  I've started therapy for that guy.  Fingers crossed it gets better!
Then, after a HUGE meal at my sister's house, we headed to Cleveland for more food and fun!  :)
Our youngest was into pretending she was sleeping and wanting me to take her picture.  What a silly little lady. 

That's what we've been up to!  According to Wal-Mart, I only have 20 days left until Christmas. SERIOUSLY????  YIKES!  I'm in BIG TROUBLE!  Hoping you're doing better on your shopping than I am.  :)

From our Brown eyes to yours....

1 comment:

  1. Adorable photos of your family!

    I love invented spelling too!

    ReplyDelete